- The role of play in quality ECEC
– how is play understood and supported?
– the motivations and what it means to combine education and care in early childhood practices
- Children’s participation
– intentions, practices and consequences
- Parents’ involvement– why and how?
- Setting goals
– setting goals for the learning environment and children’s experiences, what are the outcomes?
- Pedagogical leadership
– working in teams, how is pedagogical leadership developed and used to deliver quality for children?
- Teacher sensitivity
– as part of the professional role, what does it take?
- Full day ECEC
– pedagogy integrated in everyday life, all day, what does it require and what are the outcomes?
- ECEC for children under the age of three
– what is quality and how are good pedagogical practices developed and supported?
- Topics, not subjects?
– how is content for exploration and learning defined and supported in practice? Interdisciplinary thematic approaches in ECEC.
- Friendship and community
– the importance of peer relationships in ECEC
- Outdoor Kindergartens
– how and why?
- Pedagogies and practices for inclusive ECEC
– universalism and targeted approaches
- Arts and Creativity
– pedagogical practices, motivations and outcomes